About BCAA Post Workout Supplements
Post workout recovery supplements help reduce muscle stress, provide energy to tired muscle groups, accelerate recovery from damage sustained during grueling workouts and reduce overall rate of muscle breakdown. While pre-workout diet is meant to offer energy, post workout meal is crucial for you to stay fit and perform consistently during future workout sessions. After workout, your tired muscle groups need proteins to recover from the stress and regenerate from any damage sustained. That is why you can settle for nothing but the best.
BCAA recovery supplements are packed with amino acids that are readily absorbed in the bloodstream. They provide vital nutrients to heal muscle groups that are under continuous stress during workout sessions. No matter how hard you push yourself during workout, your muscles cannot reach their full potential in the absence of proper nutrition. This is what BCAA recovery supplements can help you achieve.
BCAA supplements are better than most other types of post-workout supplements in that they do not require digestion. They come in handy when your body needs maximum nutrition, and fast. What’s more - they provide glucogenic proteins that can be quickly converted by muscles to glycogen, refilling depleted energy reserves. Research also suggests that BCAA supplements can increase the rate of oxidation of fat in your body. As such, if you are working out to slim up, BCAA supplements can help you achieve that at a steady pace, without overstraining yourself.
Here are the strong reasons why BCAAs are good for your body when you are sculpting it:
- These help in maintaining muscles when you are losing calories fast without really adding weight.
- These are great for a calorie deficit diet for body builders and competitors.
- Branched Amino Acids especially Leucine helps in stimulating proteins in the blood stream. The BCAA helps increase cellular machinery and increases the capacity of the cells to synthesize proteins.
- BCAAs also reduces protein breakdown and decreases the activity of the various protein breaking cells . The protein breakdown thus is greatly reduced in the muscles.
- A lot of muscles are gained and the existing ones are maintained in your body. The BCAAs also help in improving workout intensity and helps the brain to produce more of serotonin that allows you to work out even more for a longer period of time.
- BCAAs are also available in free form and need no digestion, easily being absorbed by the blood. These amino acids also flow directly into the blood stream and are the source of energy during exercise. These proteins also help fight fatigue during exercises.
- BCAAs, when consumed, also lead to the production of Valine and isoleucine, the useful amino acids that help convert into glucose needed for the body.
The Best Time To Take BCAA supplements
If you are exercising or carrying out strenuous physical activities for a longer period of time, then consume BCAA supplements. Reasearch has proved that aerobic exercise or Cardio, along with anaerobic exercise such as weight training leads to the decrease in the levels of branched amino acids.
If you are noticing a breakdown of BCAAs in your blood with decline in plasma levels and muscle tissue, you should consider consuming BCAAs. This will help you in increasing the overall endurance and strength in the body along with better physical performance and lower fatigue.
It is best to consume the BCAAs before you exercise and immediately after your have finished a workout. Supplementation often leads to an increase in plasma BCAAs in your blood and helps restore muscle strength and growth along with better health recovery.
An expert dose of about 6 grams of BCAAs will lead to replenishing the lost levels of proteins and body strength in the long run!Opt for the BCAA supplements for muscle recovery and see the difference!